Are you excited to learn how to change background in Google Meet in mobile phone? Then we’ve got the information you need. The greatest thing about this videoconferencing systems is that they are totally free. It also has some incredible options as well. A new feature has been added recently, which allows users to alter the background. Backgrounds can be blurred or altered by loading backgrounds.
How to Change Background in Google Meet in Mobile Phone?
You can alter your background of Google Meet before and even during a video conference. The methods to accomplish this are as follows:
Before a Video Call
- Start your Google Meeting application. Google Meet application on your mobile phone
- Select the event you wish to attend
- Join us using the link that was shared to you.
- You’ll see the option in the thumbnail of the video to alter the background.
- There are three choicesThe three options are: Complete blur, slight blurred and pre-loaded backgrounds
- Select your preferred choice and then click the Join Now button.
During a Video Call
- Open Google Meet
- Attend the event you’d like to attend.
- You can join directly from the link that was shared to you.
- Tap the screen to display you
- The option to change the background will be available
- There are three choicesThree options: Complete blur, slightly blurred backgrounds and pre-loaded backgrounds
- Choose as per your desire
How to Change Background in Google Meet in Desktop Computer?
Google Meet’s background is able to be changed prior to and during video chat regardless of whether you are using the desktop edition. But, there are some aspects to consider about the similar. For instance, someone who doesn’t have an Google account, but participates in the video call may alter the background just one time during the video call. Anyone who joins Google Workspace for Education video calls won’t be able to select their own images. We will show you how you can change backgrounds or blur them prior or after a video conference using a computer
Before a Video Call
- Log in to your Google account on the Google Meet website or click on the link to join directly sent to you
- Prior to joining, you will be a choice of your own self-view in the bottom, called Change Background
- Click on one of the choices among Blur, Slightly Blur, or a pre-uploaded background
- You can upload images from your desktop onto the background
- Click on”Join Now” to connect the choice of your preference for the video conference
During a Video Call
- Log in to your Google account via the Google Meet website or click on the meeting link that is directly sent to you
- Join us for the next meeting.
- You’ll see a couple of options below.
- Click on it and select the option that you like.
- Select one of Blur, Slightly Blur, or a pre-uploaded background
- You may add any image you want to use as background
How to Use Effects in Google Meet on Mobile Phone?
You can change the look of an event on your mobile. Here’s how:
- Start Google Meet, the Google Meet application on your mobile phone
- Choose the gathering you’d like to attend
- Join directly through the link that was shared to you.
- There is an Sparkle menu on the right side of the video feed.
- There are choices like Blur and no effects Filters, Backgrounds and styles
- Click on the Filters menu to gain access to this feature that is being developed by Google Meet
- It will feature a variety of screen filters as well as AR masks
- Select as per your wishes
These effects aid in maintaining the tone of a pleasant and friendly in personal video calls.
It’s stress-inducing in the event that you’ve got a conference to attend, but don’t have a beautiful background. Now that you are aware of how to change background in Google Meet in mobile phone and desktop computers and join any video call without added anxiety. Please let us know your thoughts in the comment section below which one you pick or leave your background remain as it is.